We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gumbet or Marmaris ???

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Gumbet or Marmaris ???

Ok, I have finally decided that i am going to Turkey however i still can't decide what resort could any one please help me, it's either Marmaris- Hotel Grand Pasa or Gumbet and WoW Bodrum Resort ! I would like the place to be nice (Gardens etc.) Shops and livelly but not too much !

Thanks.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gumbet or Marmaris ???

Gumbet in my opinion suits the bill, Marmaris is much larger than Gumbet and as such much more centered around nightlife. Plus the WoW is a fantastic hotel

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,595 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gumbet or Marmaris ???

Hi, I answered your question in the Marmaris forum ... and Miss Chief is quite right. The WOW is a fantastic hotel, everything you want is there, including a champagne bar, themed nights, etc. The food is fantastic and the WOW has some great views.

As I said, Gumbet has a more Turkish feel to it than Marmaris, is smaller and (in my opinion) more friendly. Plus if you get bored, you can jump on the dolmus into Bodrum and from the bus station there, you can explore the whole of the peninsula easily - there's some lovely places to visit.

Jak xx

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,174 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gumbet or Marmaris ???

I also answered your question on the Marmaris forum.

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gumbet or Marmaris ???

Gumbet. ;-)

5. Re: Gumbet or Marmaris ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations