We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drag Shows

dublin
Level Contributor
112 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Drag Shows

Hi

Heading to Siesta Beach, Gumbet June 15th for 2 weeks. We have been to Turkey several times over the past 17 years yet this will be our first to Gumbet. We are a Family of 4 with 2 teenage girls we enjoy eating out in nice restaurants in early evening before heading to bars with dragshows, entertainment acts, tacky Karaoke etc. We have no intentions of doing bar street except for a walk through and a nose. . I have read some reviews for drag shows but they are dated 2011. So just wondering if anyone has any more recent recomendations.

Cheers for all your help and advice,

Tammy

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,971 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drag Shows

Good night out at Dream Girls

http://dreamgirlsshow.co.uk/

They've also got an FB page

dublin
Level Contributor
112 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drag Shows

Excellent,,, thats a definite for us. As Drag Shows are our favourite no matter where we go.

Thank you Miss Chief for your quick response,

Tammy

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,971 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drag Shows

No worries :) The websites still a little out of date but they do update their FB page.....you might struggle finding it though as its under the Theatre Club Gumbet as oppose to Dreamgirls

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drag Shows

You will enjoy the Dream Girls, it's a good night out.

Jak xx

dublin
Level Contributor
112 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drag Shows

Thanks again hun,, sorted, found and added https://www.facebook.com/dreamgirls.gumbet…

Really appreciate your help and cheers Jak I have seen from other threads that you are definitely one of the ones to ask any queries..

ta Tammy

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drag Shows

No probs Tammy, if I can help, just give me a shout. I know the Dream Girls in their "real life" as well - they're lovely guys.

Jak xx

7. Re: Drag Shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations