We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gents Barbers. For the works

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Gents Barbers. For the works

We are in Gumbet in three weeks and am looking for a good gents barbers preferably that serves the locals as I have found from last year in Antalya that you normally get a better deal this way. Any idea on prices for this year, any area Gumbet/Bodrum/ Bitez. Thank you.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gents Barbers. For the works

Head out of the town along the road to Bodrum(the route the dolmuşes go),there are several small barbers shops along there where local men go.The ones in Gumbet town centre are just for tourists really and charge accordingly.I don't know what the cost will be now for shave,haircut,face massage etc.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gents Barbers. For the works

My husband is Turkish and he always goes along where Sarikanarya has suggested. That is where all the locals go.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gents Barbers. For the works

Thank you both for the info.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gents Barbers. For the works

My husband is Turkish and he always goes along where Sarikanarya has suggested. That is where all the locals go.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gents Barbers. For the works

Could you please tell me the name of the Road that the gents barbers are in please, as i am reading the forums and they have dug the road up to widen the pavements that the dolmus use. Thank you

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,586 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gents Barbers. For the works

The road is called Ismet Inonu Caddesi - all along there there are barbers (the more popular ones being towards the back of Gumbet, away from the resort centre).

Jak xx

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gents Barbers. For the works

thank you so much

8. Re: Gents Barbers. For the works

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations