We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Bagevleri

Falmouth, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Bagevleri

Hi,

Has anyone stayed here recently? We are booked in on the 21st of May for 9 nights but have not had any response by email or phone to confirm our booking. This and the lack of new reviews has got me a bit nervous, is it still open? Any information about the hotel and area would be gratefully received. Many thanks, Barrie

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,636 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Bagevleri

To be honest, it's very early on in the season for new reviews to be on here yet - the season only starts around 1 May (even if the hotel opened right on the dot), The Bagevleri is in a nice position - a two-minute walk to the beach, close to everything but not right on top of it, it gets loads of repeat customers every year.

Jak xx

Falmouth, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Bagevleri

Thanks Jak,

Much obliged for your reply and it puts my mind at rest. Looking forward to visiting Gumbet, do you recommend the Segway tours and is there a boat trip you could also recommend, Thanks again for your help.

Barrie xx

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,636 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Bagevleri

I've never done the Segway tour so can't say. As always, I will recommend the boat trip on the Topol Kamil which is owned by the Hotel Baba. Just walk along the beach until you see the Hotel Baba and book your trip there from Harry who sells them.

Jak xx

Mentioned in this post
Baba Hotel
Baba Hotel
387 Reviews
Gumbet, Turkey
Falmouth, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Bagevleri

Thank you Jak, will give that a go.

Cheers Barrie x

Hastings, East...
Level Contributor
41 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Bagevleri

I have stayed here a few times now and to say the owners are laid back is an under statement :-) If you are concerned, email them again. If you have facebook they have their own page on there and answer many queries. I have friends who were staying there last week so the hotel is definitely still up and running - it wants to be as Im staying there in July and September. Its a lovely little hotel and I'm sure you are going to enjoy your stay

6. Re: Hotel Bagevleri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations