We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serhan hotel gumbet?

St. Asaph, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Serhan hotel gumbet?

Has anyone got any info on serhan hotel please? Booked for June, not expecting five star but just want somewhere nice to stay, how much is the air con? We have booked two rooms for family and are B and B, where is the hotel located in gumbet is it up the top or near the bottom by the bronze? And what are the balconies like? Have already read that there is no fridge, which is a bit of a pain because we take a travel kettle to make coffee, so will have no where to keep milk/water.. Any info would be appreciated please, we do go out a lot anyway as we love the trips,, and you don't really go on holiday to just sit in hotel but still wanted to know its ok,, thanks..

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,595 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Serhan hotel gumbet?

I have replied to your PM. It's not far from the Bronze (closer to the beach though). I've never had to pay for air on, it's always been included in the price - unless things have changed this year.

Jak xx

Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Serhan hotel gumbet?

Their own website suggests there's a local charge for air con www.serhanhotel.com/odalar.php there's also a contact link so you could confrm the 2013 price with them. There's also lots of pics of the balconies and the room interiors on there

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
440 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Serhan hotel gumbet?

We stayed at the Serhan last year and had to pay for air con, it wasn't included in our booking price. I can't remember exactly how much it was but it definitely wasn't cheap (my husband seems to think it was 10 lira a day). I wonder if maybe they don't charge for it early and late season (when you don't need it as much) or even didn't charge for it at all up to recently.

There was no fridge.

Aside from that I notice that the Sami advertises two prices on Travel Republic, with and without inclusive air conditioning. We have booked it with AC included....I need it in June if I'm to get any sleep!

4. Re: Serhan hotel gumbet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor