We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warm at night?

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
250 reviews
Save Topic
Warm at night?

Hi travelling next week and wondered if you need a wrap or cardi at night now if your sitting around?

Boo

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warm at night?

I am here at the moment and although I bring a pashmina with me every night I have only put it about 3 times in nearly 2 weeks and then only after midnight sitting directly on the water front.

It is getting hotter all the time now so doubt you will need a cardi. Pashminas can be bought in the market for 15 Turkish Lira ( we bargained down to 10 each as we bought a few as they make great gifts) . If you are worried about weight in case my advice is leave cardis at home and buy a pashmina if weather turns chilly at night which is unlikely this time of year.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
439 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warm at night?

Agree. We always go to Gumbet mid June and I always take a cardi in case its chilly on the plane, sometimes I've used it to snuggle over me to sleep. I tie it round my waist so it doesn't increase the weight of my bags. I have never, ever worn sleeves in Gumbet in June. Hope this helps.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,716 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warm at night?

I don't think you will need anything in Gumbet, just bring something for the plane as you don't know what it is going to be like when you get back to the UK!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Warm at night?

Thankyou for the replies I always over pack anyway so won't now worry about extra cardi's - always have one for the plane as I either bake or freeze never in between!

The pashmina prices sound good so I think I'll add them to my list..

5. Re: Warm at night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet