We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gumbet Steves big six o 2013 september

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gumbet Steves big six o 2013 september

Not long to wait now all officers club members to report to the shark club for this years fixture see you soon Geordie crew Grimsby crew. Will be there to meet you new members welcome where is best place to buy Newcastle broon ale and Bacardi in gumbet anybody know prices of these necessities also any decent local bands playing live music in gumbet or bodrum rock indie etc cheers toon army on tour turkey 2013...

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
439 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gumbet Steves big six o 2013 september

If you are looking for heavy rock music the only place I know of to find it is at Kule Bar in Bodrum. They play international heavy rock with multi screen videos. The live bands I've seen there are Turkish rock bands, me and my hubz have enjoyed them. Most of the customers are Turkish but, if you like to rock, you'll be welcome there. The drinking is a bit more expensive but we always have a few blow outs there.

In Gumbet Outbacks is the only venue I know of for Indie.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gumbet Steves big six o 2013 september

I've never seen Newcastle Brown Ale sold in Gumbet - sorry :-( The nearest thing you will get (and it's not that near) is the Efes Dark!

Jak xx

3. Re: Gumbet Steves big six o 2013 september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations