We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siesta beach

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
belfast
Level Contributor
81 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Siesta beach

Staying at Siesta Beach at the start of September. Any recommendations of restaurants or bars nearby? We are 40yo couple and no kids with us (yeeha!!) like live music and good food. Also any recommendations of where to go to book trips (I got great feedback when travelling to Marmaris and it saved me a fortune!) and anything else of interest. First time in this area of Turkey.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
583 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Siesta beach

Good choice, we love the Siesta Beach and I hope you fall in love with it x Yes plenty of restaurants that are just a short stroll along the beach. There is Windy Bay and the Mistral. Then in the centre is Jacks place. There are lots of restaurants to choose from the above are our favourites. You can also get the Dolmus right outside the Siesta that will take you into Bodrum don't forgot to visit the market on Tuesday. There are plenty of places to book your trips in Gumbet we use Exon travel near Molly Malones just ask for Tyson. The food at the Siesta is good and always plenty going on in the eveing at the Siesta the guys behind the bar are fab.

Janice x

belfast
Level Contributor
81 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Siesta beach

Thanks for that, two weeks today and we will be there :) sounds like my other half has chosen well!

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,579 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Siesta beach

Just hope you havnt booked a studio,they were the pits when we stayed there,but reviews look good for the apartments.Mistral was our favourite,its on the right as you walk along the beach into the centre.

belfast
Level Contributor
81 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Siesta beach

Studio booked I'm afraid....what was wrong with it?

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,635 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Siesta beach

They are a bit dark and cave like. But I'm sure you don't intend on spending huge amounts of time in the room :)

manchester
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
583 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Siesta beach

Have friends that have stayed in the studios and the ones they had were fine. If your not happy with your room just ask and they will move you.

Janice x

7. Re: Siesta beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations