We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment location.

edinburugh
1 post
Save Topic
Apartment location.

We are thinking about going to the Azukara 1 Apartments next summer, however as we both use a walking stick I am concerned about the accessibility of these apartments, i.e. is it hilly and are there a lot of steps, also can anyone tell me what these apartments are like. I believe near the beach is flatter, or so I have been told, can anyone recommend apartments in that area.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,824 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment location.

Okukara 1 are at the top of Bar Street, which is a little steep in places. They are nice apartments but they are near to Bar Street so they could be a little noisy too.

Maybe have a look at somewhere like Seray Class, they are nearer to the beach and in a quieter location

manchester
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
617 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment location.

Have you looked at the tropicana beach x its a 10 minute walk into the town centre along the beach all flat no hills to climb x

manchester
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
617 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment location.

Have you looked at the tropicana beach x its a 10 minute walk into the town centre along the beach all flat no hills to climb x

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment location.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298661-d1220…

mae,,the tropican beach ,,I think ,better ,very flat area,,and a very nice hotel

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298661-d3023…

Fraserburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment location.

Serayclass apartments are very close to beach (100 meters), have stayed there twice and would definately go back.

The shops etc are about 500 meters walk but only on a small incline, no steps!

Edited: 15 November 2013, 18:37
6. Re: Apartment location.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations