We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go Karts near gumbet.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Go Karts near gumbet.

Hi we have been to gumbet a few times now but as our son is getting older we need things to occupy him while there as he isn't into sunbathing all day lol. My husband is convinced there are go cart trips you. Can book, but have to say I don't remember seeing any. As he's only fifteen really don't want him doing quad bikes , so any info would be a great help, TIA X

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

Stayed in Jasmin apartments the last time in Gumbet and i'm sure there was go karts on the right hand side as you walked along the beach towards the main strip.

Mentioned in this post
Gumbet
Gumbet
Bodrum, Turkey
Jasmin Beach Hotel
Jasmin Beach Hotel
1,273 Reviews
Gumbet, Turkey
London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,814 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

There used to be a go cart track there but I don't think it has been there for a while.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
440 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

There was deffo go karting last year as previous poster says. On by the public end of the beach.

blackpool
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

The quad bikes are a good day out,booked with mymoon last year.The guys in charge keep you under control, ,helmets and elbow/knee padsare provided and are pretty stable unless you try drifting! Was with my 17 year old motorbike daft son and 20 year old daughter who like me had never been on one and I felt safe.

PS,if you do go wear stuff you will not want to keep-you are filthy and they hose you down after.

John

Edited: 14 May 2014, 14:32
Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,630 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

The go kart track in Gumbet is no more :-(

Jak xx

Mentioned in this post
Gumbet
Gumbet
Bodrum, Turkey
Level Contributor
168 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

We was in bitez this morning and noticed a go kart track just behind the restaurants on the beach looked like it was at the side of an otopark don't know the prices or how big it was but bitez is only a short journey from gumbet over the hill also there is a track in the car park of kippa ( tescos) on the way to turgurteis again only noticed it while doing our weekly shop Monday you can get to it by getting the dolmus to either yalijavak turgurteis gumusluk or ortankent and getting off just past midtown (shopping centre)

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

Thank you to you all for the replies. Been a great help xxx

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
303 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

We're thinking of trying the Segways this year, looks good fun. Put Aegean Gingers Segway Tours into the search at the top of the page for info.

Mentioned in this post
Aegean Gingers
Aegean Gingers
192 Reviews
Bodrum City, Turkey
britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,369 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

Dougle is right.

The track is behind New Seasons.

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,369 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Go Karts near gumbet.

If you are on F/B go to "Bodrum Karting" and it will bring up the track in BItez.

Mentioned in this post
Bodrum
Bodrum
Mugla Province, Turkey
Bitez
Bitez
Bodrum, Turkey
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations