We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

queen resort

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
queen resort

hi folks ,ive been trying to get a price for the queen resort from thomas cooks for next year but it seems to have been taken of there site,i rang my local branch but they couldnt find it either,does any one know if it has been removed from there holidays for next year

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: queen resort

We looked at it through Travel Republic, not sure what agent it was actually offered through as we ended up choosing Orange Apartments by a very close call

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: queen resort

It is being offered with Travel Republic at £4pppn. Alpharooms.com, easyjet holidays, sunshine.co.uk and olympic holidays.com are all doing it too

Rosyth
Level Contributor
341 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: queen resort

It's on Thomson's website. I came on here looking to see what it's like :-)

4. Re: queen resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations