We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather? what to pack?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Weather? what to pack?

Well 27 days to go...

Need to start organising the case and leave some room for goodies!

Going for 11 nights and just wondering what to take?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather? what to pack?

I am going to icemeler a few days before you. An been to turkey in the past at this time of year. So apart from sun wear will take some woolies plus a umberella. Just in case of a change in weather. Depending on the weather here might travel in a knitted jacket. But do know by the time we get back home the weather here will be cooler an so will need some thing warm to wear.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather? what to pack?

Thanks Linda P,

Yes I reckon pn taking a warmer jacket, normally have a hooded top with me just to fling on in the evening if it is cooler, or we are having a night cap on the balcony, as I said 27 days to go, 21 of them working too :-( & as you say, it will be cooler on our return...

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather? what to pack?

It should still be nice in the day but it can get cold at night so bring your shorts and bikini plus something warm for the evenings in case you need it.

4. Re: Weather? what to pack?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations