We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club aqua hotels

Which Torba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
club aqua hotels

hello everyone!does anyone know anything about aqua club ortakent(was the magic route before) as there seems to be a lack of reviews!also the club aqua in torba?any info gratefully recieved!!if there is anything within walking distances etc?many thanks

Playa Flamenca
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: club aqua hotels

Hi

Don't know anything about the Club aqua hotel in Torba. However I have an apartment which I rent out in Torba so I know the beach is with 5 minutes watch. Torba is lovely quite peaceful pictoresque Bay with a handfull of mainly 4/5 star hotels , a few restauarnts the dolmus runs every few minutes into Bodrum about 7 minutes journey. There are may Turks who go there for their holidays away from the hustle and bustle.

north east england
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: club aqua hotels

just returned from a 1 week all inclusive stay at club aqua ortakent simply STAY AWAY this is a half a star at its best and thats pushing it

Plymouth, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: club aqua hotels

Just returned from club aqua in torba on 2nd june 2010.

food not suitable for children,room cleanliness was poor,we had to ask for towells to be changed.There is no inside dining room,so all meals are outside.Not enough tables in dining area,no two seater tables all four or six.If you just want to pay peanuts don't be dissapointed!You have been warned.

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: club aqua hotels

We fly out to this hotel tomorrow and we can't wait.

We always go on holiday with an open mind and we're expecting a small family run hotel and looking to eat typical Turkish food rather than chips or burgers all week

I'd rather be sunning it next to the pool rather than at work!!

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: club aqua hotels

Hello

How was your stay at the Club Aqua hotel Torba?

6. Re: club aqua hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Torba
Recent Conversations