We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Blue Dreams - gym??

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
371 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
Club Blue Dreams - gym??

Hi

If anyone is going to Club Blue Dreams (or has already been and can tell me) what is the gym like in the hotel? is there a running machine?

Both my partner and I are regular runners but running in August in the Turkish heat is a bit much (even at 8am). Also we know that this hotel is built into the cliff so no flat running areas. It does say it has a fitness centre but that could mean anything lol!!!

We did use the running maching last year at Club Izer Beach which was ok.

Cheers guys

Louise

Ireland
Level Contributor
173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Blue Dreams - gym??

Hi,weve just come back from blue Dreams 31/6 and although we didnt partake I am 99.9% sure Isaw 2running machines in the indoor pool spa area ,just to add food very nice plenty of choice in the buffet and at lucnch time until 5 oc you also the kebab house and evening time you also have it and 3 other a la carte restaurents, beer is fine ,wine mmm so so, cocktails really no exestincent unless you pay (4 cocktails 30 euro) all in all very enjoyable the views from the bar and all the restaurents have to be seen to be enjoyed their fab , hope you enjoy safe journey.

2. Re: Club Blue Dreams - gym??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Torba
Recent Conversations