We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Which Torba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

My sister and I are about to book 7 nights at Voyage Torba from Thursday 11th September 2014, but just want to check if this is classed as Summer season, i.e. ALL facilities, etc, are open and running, in particular the Tuesday night DJ Sax Sky Bar Party and any other beach/gala parties as we really want to experience these?

Also, we are booking with First Choice/Thomson as it's coming up cheaper, but they don't do the Private Section, so we will be booking a Standard Double Room and paying £70 extra for what I think is a larger room as it says 2-3 people rather than 2-2 - has anyone stayed in these and are they decent size with balcony?

However, we really do want to stay in the Private Section - does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade to these on arrival (availability permitting) and how much it would cost do this in September 2014?

Does anyone have any information that can be e-mailed to me please, i.e. fact sheet, price list for spa, etc? Anything and everything will be appreciated!

Thanks.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Oh, and has anyone done the private taxi transfer with First Choice/Thomson rather than the coach?

Is it worth the extra money?

I've heard that you may have to change coaches in Bodrum which will be a nuisance.

Thanks.

Surrey
Level Contributor
347 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Hi I am due to go with Thomas cook next august not been b4 so can't help with questions but why not just book with Thomas cook as they do private section. So do Monach holidays & monarch were quite a bit cheaper than Thomas cook x

Surrey
Level Contributor
347 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Also have you got Face book? Find the Voyage Torba Hotel page lots of photos. & info on there

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Thanks J0J0, First Choice are dropping VT from their Premier holidays as of May 2014 and that's kind of worrying me so I've been looking at Lara Beach now.

I've also been looking at Monarch holidays and they are coming up way cheaper than Thomson/FC and Thomas Cook/DH - do you recommend Monarch? I've never booked with them before.

Thanks.

Surrey
Level Contributor
347 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Went to Titanic in Lara Beach last year was lovely we got upgraded to a villa ! Monarch are fab hav booked before no probs at all . Reason I didn't book voyage Torba with them is cos the flight days & times were not right for me but was quite bit cheaper so maybe I should have.... X

Surrey
Level Contributor
347 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Check sunshine holidays & travel republic too. Both a lot cheaper than big agents. I have used them both often

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Thanks again J0J0, yeah I like Travel Republic have used them in the past too, will take a look now.

The Titanic looks great - is it lively of an evening with themed parties, etc?

We have been looking mainly at Delphin Diva and Sherwood Breezes.

Thanks,

Caroline.

Surrey
Level Contributor
347 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Hi Caroline Titanic was good for myself & kids with shows in an outdoor theatre, there was a white party at the club on the beach which was great once a week. The nightclub was open every night but did not go - my kids too young. Depends what you are looking for some of the shows were amazing. There were a few bars around for a late drink. The Diva looks lovely, my friend went & said it was fantastic. All the hotels on Lara beach look amazing tbh it reminded me a little of Vegas just lots of huge hotels along the beach

Jo

Surrey
Level Contributor
347 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

If you are looking for brilliant nightlife not sure I would recommend the Titanic. Lara beach is very hotel based so no where to wander out to for drinks outside the hotel x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage Torba - Summer Season 2014

Thanks again J0J0, just really looking to stay hotel-based but not where everything goes into silent mode after 11pm!

I am definitely looking at Lara Beach now, and swaying more towards Delphin Diva, but the amount of hotels there that look magnificent is driving me mad because I can't choose between them!

You've been a great help, thank you.

Get answers to your questions about Torba
Recent Conversations