We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Torba private - questions

Which Torba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yaxley, Suffolk
Level Contributor
608 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Torba private - questions

Can anyone tell me whether the rooms in the Voyage Torba private section have hairdryers and whether the Wi FI is free or payable?

Thanks

Surrey
Level Contributor
369 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Torba private - questions

Hi they have hair dryers, these are shown in website for hotel & wi fi is free. Here is the link to the hotels own website for private. Looks lovely I have booked for aug 14.

www.voyagehotel.com/Voyage-Torba-Private-EN

Jo

Yaxley, Suffolk
Level Contributor
608 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Torba private - questions

Thanks JoJo . I eventually found reference to the free wireless but couldn't see anything on the website about a hair dryer

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Torba private - questions

Hi,

They definitely have hairdryers (in the bathroom) as we stayed at Private section in July! :)

Mel

Surrey
Level Contributor
369 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Torba private - questions

Hi if you watch the video for the private rooms they show a hair dyer in the bathroom. Does not look a great one though so will still bring my own. Please can I ask if you booked with Thomas Cook? It's my first package holiday I usually do a DIY with flights & hotel booked separately so a little nervous

Thanks

Jo

Edited: 09 October 2013, 10:48
5. Re: Voyage Torba private - questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Torba
Recent Conversations