We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watersports & Waterparks

england
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Topic
Watersports & Waterparks

Can anyone tell me what activities are available on the beaches of turgutreis and approximate costs? I'm specifically interested in the following:

parasailing

banana boat

surfing (not windsurfing)

water skiing

Is it likely to be cheaper to do these sorts of things elsewhere in Turkey (ie Bodrum)?

I'm also keen to visit the Dedeman Aqua Park. I cannot access the English version of the website - can anyone confirm opening times/cost for end of July/start of August?

And how long by dolmus does it take and cost to get there?

Thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watersports & Waterparks

All of your wish list is available in Turgutreis and the prices are likely to be slightly cheaper in Turgutreis than Gumbet(no water sports in Bodrum it's forbidden).Not sure on this years prices but someone will know.

The waterpark is 10 minutes from town and you can catch the Bodrum bus to Ortakent where the park is.However if you book tickets through a local tour shop it will work out a bit cheaper(price approx 12 GBP,reductions for kids and under 7's are free as are pensioners!)) as free transfer to and from the park is included in the ticket price.

The park opens at 10.00 and closes at 18.00.

Thriftiness vs convenience?Going it DIY means you can go and leave when you want rather than waiting for the transfer bus.

2. Re: Watersports & Waterparks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2009, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics