We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Blanche anyone???

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
La Blanche anyone???

Hi we are travelling to La Blanche from Manchester on the 13th of October, is any one else going on or around these dates? Has anyone been here before who could give us some insight into the hotel and all the amenities or any useful advice about Turgetreis? we are a couple in mid 40's

Thanks for your replies in advance

Stevo253

nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Blanche anyone???

How was your trip ? We have booked to go in summer but just heard someone saying it was like a bad three star on here and they got food poisoning?...

surrey
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Blanche anyone???

Mands, just to put your mind at rest. We have stayed at La Blanche twice but unfortunately had to cancel our third trip due to illness.

The hotel is brilliant and deserves its five stars. You will always get people who don't find things to their satisfaction but if you go by the good reviews you won't go far wrong.

Hope you have a wonderful time at La Blanche

Regards Fussy ;o)

Edited: 14 April 2012, 11:09
nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Blanche anyone???

Fab Glad to hear that.... I always tell myself that l stop reading reviews asthey are l perso al opinions and you will always get some Un satisfied customers! We had a brilliant time

At te blue lagoon in kos but

Couldn't believe some

Of

The reviews

We

Read

After of people that had been there the same

Time as us! X

nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Blanche anyone???

Fab Glad to hear that.... I always tell myself that l stop reading reviews asthey are l perso al opinions and you will always get some Un satisfied customers! We had a brilliant time

At te blue lagoon in kos but

Couldn't believe some

Of

The reviews

We

Read

After of people that had been there the same

Time as us! X

lancs
Level Contributor
2,354 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Blanche anyone???

Hi. Can you tell me if there is wi-fi or internet access at the hotel? Is it of a good quality? Thanks.

6. Re: La Blanche anyone???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics