We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aydem or Irme

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Aydem or Irme

Going to Turgutries for the week in May with my friend. Can't decide between these 2 hotels. Any advice please?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,712 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aydem or Irme

I would suggest you read the reviews and make your own choice.

We stayed at the Aydem in early June 2010 and thought it was in a fabulous position and very good value for money, we didn't mind the walk into town at all. Regarding the accommodation, other than the small rooms and balconies, we were quite happy. The pool area was fine and people who stayed there most of the day seemed content enough. When we walked past in October 2011 they were cutting back the trees and doing something to the beach bar which we thought was a bit of a shame, we liked it as it was.

bolton
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aydem or Irme

Can I ask you where you stayed in 2011 and if you liked it any better than the Aydem as looking to book for later this year

Wimborne, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aydem or Irme

I had the exact same dilema last week! We went for the Aydem in the end, however I really don't think there was much to choose between the 2 - both have good reviews etc on here.

Main reason we went for the Aydem is its beach. It looks like it is a little way outside of Turgutreis, not an issue for us, but may be a factor for you.

Hope you love whichever you choose.

LMM

bolton
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aydem or Irme

little miss m I like the idea that the Aydem is right on the beach but can you or anyone tell me if you are reliant on the hotel for your lunch or is there anywhere nearby to eat, nothing big or fancy just a sandwich or something similar

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,712 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aydem or Irme

Duzzey - We stayed nearby at the Cemre in 2011, it was OK but if your read my review we had a problem with the rooms flooding during a storm and felt the maintenance was being neglected although the staff worked very hard. There are quite a few places within a couple of minutes walk, one small restaurant immediately behind the Aydem and a few a bit further down the prom, in fact the Cemre offered reasonable meals too.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aydem or Irme

Thanks everyone. Even though there doesn't appear to be much between them, decided on the Aydem.

Wimborne, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aydem or Irme

Hope we've both made the right choice ;-) !!

Enjoy

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aydem or Irme

Me too LMM :-). We go middle of May; when do you go?

Wimborne, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aydem or Irme

We go at the very end of August - flipping ages away yet! can't wait though!

I love everywhere I've been in Turkey so far, so fingers crossed for this one!

LMM

kinver
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Aydem or Irme

We have been staying at the aydem for quite a few years now and you have definetly made the right choice. Excelent value for money. We cant wait for June

Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics