We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bathroom facilities at hotel irme

leicester
Level Contributor
95 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
bathroom facilities at hotel irme

we are going to the irme in june and my wife has just had a new hip,do any of the apartments have a walk in shower or are they a shower over the bath setup?What is the terrain like around the hotel?Thanks in advance

South Wales UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bathroom facilities at hotel irme

I dont know what the bathroom facilities are like as have not stayed there before as we are going in July. I have been to turgutreis a lot though and can tell you it is flat and no problem at all to get about. If you been there before the Irme is near enough opposite the Kos Ferry entrance in the marina. It mkight be worth getting in touch with your travel agent or the Irme and ask for a downstair apartment as I have been told that there is no lifts in there Hope this helps

leicester
Level Contributor
95 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bathroom facilities at hotel irme

thank you,we will have to see and hope for the best

Hants
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bathroom facilities at hotel irme

We stayed in the Irme 2010. Bathroom was a walk in shower (no bath) so that should be fine. There is (as I remember) no lift so definately ask for a lower floor room. (I don't think there are any ground floor rooms??). When we were there a fellow guest had mobiity problems (walked with a stick), she found it easier to cross the road and walk into town via the marina as the paths were nice and even. I think she found some of the kerbs a little high on the main roads. The Marina route is a little longer but quiet & away from the traffic. Its a little bit of a warren but once you know the route its lovely and brings you out by the craft market at the old harbour. Tugutreis is wonderful, the Irme clean and friendly I am sure you will have a lovely time. Hope this helps.

leicester
Level Contributor
95 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bathroom facilities at hotel irme

many thanks

5. Re: bathroom facilities at hotel irme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 22:41
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics