We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Blanche beach

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
llantwit fardre
Level Contributor
650 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
La Blanche beach

I have read a couple of reports that the beach at this hotel is man made but then other posts say that this area has lovely natural beaches. Can someone confirm what the beach is like and also access for swimming. Is it shallow for a long way or just a short time.

thank you

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Blanche beach

Hi

Sorry I missed this post yesterday - I've replied about the La Blanche beaches in the other thread you posted to, but to summarise

Yes, man-made i.e. imported sand

Generally in my opinion Turgutreis beaches are average quality, the sand is a bit gritty for my tastes, but the sea water quality is excellent.

As far as i can tell from watching holiday makers at the La Blanche the shallow goes for quite a long way.

Sue

llantwit fardre
Level Contributor
650 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Blanche beach

thanks Sue for this honest opinion. I think we will start to look at other areas of Turkey as a soft sand type of beach is what we are looking for.

South Wales UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Blanche beach

The beach in Akyarlar is lovely and easy to get to on the Dolmus. It as got all sand and there water sports there as well. We always go there when we in Turgutreis and will again in July Hope this helps

4. Re: La Blanche beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics