We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Blanche Just Returned

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
La Blanche Just Returned

Hi,

We have just returned was really nice weather hit the 40's some days, we done a lot of the boat trips with Billy on the Queen Boat which was really good, one word of warning try and haggle with him as he does try it on.

I know not many people were knowledgeable about scuba diving they do free practice diving at La Blanche in the swimming pool and for 35 euro we done it just outside of the hotel next door Ageon Dreams, you can do the deeper dives for 45 euro and you travel to Bodrum.

Turkish Market was horrible though lol - they are so in your face and sell just rubbish.

The camera team (one of the members) were way to in your face and wanted to take pictures of me and my girlfriend a bit to much in which case we just ignored him and he left us alone.

The entertainment team were really good! won lot of prizes and they don't force you do anything you don't want too.

Would go again! and recommend the hotel cause the rooms was so nice they do smell a bit damp and the fan was noisy but it was such a comfortable bed and facilities that was not such a big deal to us.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: La Blanche Just Returned

Sure I will catch you up Im a large lady lol and my daughter has long red hair hubby is almost white haired now lol. Enjoy your holiday.xx

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
858 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: La Blanche Just Returned

Did you go down to the marina.i I saw a website selling all inc boat trips for £22 each from bodrum with free pick up and drop off from la blanche is there such trips at the marina

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: La Blanche Just Returned

Hi there,

We are going in two weeks & was hoping that you could tell us what the beach is like because there was a bad review lately?

Also very interested in the gulet's are there any All Inc ones & if not how much money should me & the lady take for the day?

Thanks

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: La Blanche Just Returned

the beach is a bit stoney but it's all man made so you kind of expect it, but it's clean and you see loads of fish :) there were a few boat trips down at the marina but we managed to get out of billy a €15 on the boat so do haggle with him.

Market Rasen...
5 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: La Blanche Just Returned

Can you tell me if men have to wear long trousers to dinner? Also is there a bath or just a shower in the rooms? Thankyou

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: La Blanche Just Returned

I don't think that there were dress code rules, however most people seemed to dress up for the a la carte's. We had two different rooms & both had a bath with shower.

Enjoy!

Market Rasen...
5 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: La Blanche Just Returned

Thank you for that. Was the beach sandy or pebbly? Will we need beach shoes?

18. Re: La Blanche Just Returned

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics