We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kefaluka hotel

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kefaluka hotel

Help. I think I have been leaving same message everywhere lol

I am looking to send mum and dad on surprise holiday next year

They are in their early 60's and young at heart. Looking for somewhere with evening entertainment, good food and close to town/main area (case mum wants to shop) lol. Needs to be safe for them if they want to leave hotel and also all inclusive.

Any advise about this hotel or anywhere else you might think ok.

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,532 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kefaluka hotel

Hi

The Kefaluka isn't near any shopping for your mum, it's a 20 min or so dolmus ride into the nearest town.

Sue

london
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kefaluka hotel

Ok thanks, that rules out that one. Any suggestions for other hotels

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,532 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kefaluka hotel

Sorry, I don't use hotels so can't give any personal recommendations just some thoughts. There isn't really an AI hotel of the standard of the Kefaluka in town, those tend to be on the outskirts.

You could look at the Korton, the Turiya or Mar maybe, but they are small hotels but do do AI I think. The big AI's are the Aegean Dream and La Blanche.

Hopefully others will come along with some personal recommendations.

Sue

london
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kefaluka hotel

Thanks sue i will look at those

5. Re: Kefaluka hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics