We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irme hotel

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Irme hotel

Has anyone been to Irme hotel recently. Whent to Aydem last year

durham.north east
Level Contributor
456 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irme hotel

Not recently but the four of us are going in june,looking forward to seeing old friends as we haven't been for three years.Hope Kemel is still at the Target Bar and Nazars restaurant is still going.What did you think of the Aydem if you don't mind me asking....

Mentioned in this post
Target Bar
Target Bar
57 Reviews
Turgutreis, Turkey
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irme hotel

It was basic but great spot with its own bit of beach. Would stay there again but only if we got a room with a bigger or better shower, so tight the curtain stuck to your back. We're going to Irme in September.

durham.north east
Level Contributor
456 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Irme hotel

This seems to be a problem with most basic hotels but as long as they are clean,i just shower as quickly as I can.Also I find hot water a problem at the Irme after six,everybody using water at the same time.Still this hotel has friendly staff,if you have a problem manager fahri will do his best to put it right.helpful barman Omar (not his real name)and a good size pool.We are counting the weeks now...

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Irme hotel

You're quite right, we've been going to Turkey for over 15 years now & have only ever had one we didn't fully enjoy. Big all inclusive hols can be great but we like to see Turkey not a complex. Let us know how things are (good rooms to ask for etc ) Enjoy

durham.north east
Level Contributor
456 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Irme hotel

all rooms are quite small but the best tip I can give you is to ask for a room with a pool view.The rooms at the back of the hotel are quite dark and the noise from the stray dogs can be quite a nuisance.

Hull
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Irme hotel

I have just booked for the last 2 weeks in june for the Irmre hopefully will be all that it seems in the reviews etc we wanted a smaller more turkish place to visit this time after going to Icmeler a lot also been to Calis and that was lovely this sounds as if it should fit the bill!!

Hull
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Irme hotel

I have just booked for the last 2 weeks in june for the Irmre hopefully will be all that it seems in the reviews etc we wanted a smaller more turkish place to visit this time after going to Icmeler a lot also been to Calis and that was lovely this sounds as if it should fit the bill!!

durham.north east
Level Contributor
456 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Irme hotel

irme is a lovely little hotel,a few minutes from town.Enjoy your holiday..

South Wales UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Irme hotel

I been going to the Irme for the past two years and booked to go again in September, it is a lovely place to go and not far from the town, I find the people of Turgutreis so friendly and helpful. Try Hassans, Uncles, La Pikant Nazars Kings in fact I can never say I really had a bad meal anywhere. This will be the 9th time I have been to Turgutreis

durham.north east
Level Contributor
456 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Irme hotel

Hi Bernadette,do you go for an evening drink to Paddys and the Target Bar.We are hoping they are still there(haven't been to Turgutreis for 3 yrs)Really love the friendly banter at these two bars....

Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics