We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Beach Hotel

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Small Beach Hotel

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone can advise on the Small Beach Hotel in Turgutreis. We are a group of 5 friends and we are undecided between this one and the Sundance hotel which looks a bit more expensive. Does anyone know about the beach and services offered?

Many thanks

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,513 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small Beach Hotel

Hi

I don't know the small beach hotel at all but do have a vague idea about where it is, and unless they've added a purpose built beach there isn't one there. It's also quite a long way out of the town and there isn't very much else in the immediate vicinity except a few corner shops and summer houses.

The sundance is also not that close to the town centre but maybe a little closer. Again not too much in the immediate vicinity but a few places to eat and have a drink within a few minutes walk to the village (Kadikalesi)

Sue

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,513 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small Beach Hotel

Sorry, also the beach at the Sundance is nice.

Bulgaria
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small Beach Hotel

We stayed in an apartment almost opposite the Small Beach Hotel last year. I can confirm there isn't much around there, a small shop opposite. They were builing a much larger hotel next to is last year and looked like they were putting up a jetty, but not sure if they will be making a beach. It's about 30 minutes walk into town, along a flat coast road, or the dolmus runs regularly.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Small Beach Hotel

Thanks. the price difference is pretty relevant, I was wondering if there was any particular reason..

5. Re: Small Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics