We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October holiday

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
October holiday

Hi folks

Me and the wife are thinking about a October holiday to turgutreis, I would be grateful for any info regarding the weather and the end of season shutdown

Many thanks

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October holiday

Hi

Depends on whether you're considering the beginning or end of October. As the month progresses more and more places shut down as the holiday maker numbers reduce.

I wont comment on the weather, I never do, but particularly this year as it's been completely unpredictable :o)

If you look at the top of the forum you'll see a thread with some useful links for historic weather data which may offer some insight.

Sue

Edited: 24 June 2014, 13:06
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October holiday

Thanks sue,

we have been to turgutreis twice before and even though we would like some autum sun we thought it would be nice to visit turkish people we met from 3 years ago

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October holiday

The beginning of October would be better, more chance of good weather and most places open.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October holiday

Hi I have stayed in Turgutreis last week in September, first two weeks in October - we had amazing weather for the whole 3 weeks - just one night of rain and thunderstorms. It was great for boat trips as the sea was very calm. As we know the weather can be very unpredictable as I found out when I was there in May this year - the bars were very very quiet in May but obviously beginning of sea. Was still quite busy there last week in September but getting quieter by the time we left in October - lovely time of the year to go :-) x

5. Re: October holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics