We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sundance suites Turgutreis

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sundance suites Turgutreis

Hi everyone,

I have booked a holiday to the sundance suites for myself, my husband and my three children aged 6, 7 & 9 yrs. Have looked on website and can't see any activities for children. Does anyone know if they have any entertainment at this hotel for children at all? Or any evening entertainment, shows etc.

Also As its our first visit to Turkey any advice would be appreciated. Places to go, Places to eat etc.

Many thanks

Holly

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sundance suites Turgutreis

If you look in the Travel republic website and booking.com you will see more pics for this hotel, seem to be a play park photo in one of them , not too sure about entertainments though

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sundance suites Turgutreis

Here is a link to the boat trips:

www.bodrumexcursions.com/bodrum_boattrip.php

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sundance suites Turgutreis

Thanks for the link. will take a look.

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sundance suites Turgutreis

Hi

I have looked on all of the travel company websites but cant find much info really.

thanks for reply

5. Re: Sundance suites Turgutreis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics