We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Yaliciftllik

IdJ
Holland
Level Contributor
83 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Yaliciftllik

Hallo,

I would like to know if there are restaurants in Yaliciftlik.

Last year we went to Bodrum every day to have diner.

But I would like to prefer to have diner in Yaliciftlik to.

We are staying in the Kempinski Barbaros Bay hotel. The food in this hotel is very,very expensive and not great at all, so we would like to eat outside the hotel.

Who knows if there are restaurants ???

Thank you for your answer.

Mentioned in this post
Bodrum
Bodrum
Mugla Province, Turkey
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Yaliciftllik

I don't know of any restaurants but there may be one or two small cafe's run by the locals.For something a bit smarter then you'll need to go into Bodrum again.

Mentioned in this post
Bodrum
Bodrum
Mugla Province, Turkey
IdJ
Holland
Level Contributor
83 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Yaliciftllik

Thank you for your answer, very, very quick.

I think that the reception can give me some information about the restaurants nearby.

Mugla, Turkey
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Yaliciftllik

there is a restaurant call paradise hill. and this is a familly place . and they also do a free taxi service. turkish food. turkish hospitality. reasonable prices.

Mugla, Turkey
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Yaliciftllik

paradise hill offers you the traditional starters which made fresh daily. plus casseroles are famous. chicken.lamb.shrimps.octopus.meat balls. or catch of the day . sea bass or dorado. rez. tel. 368 99 09

IdJ
Holland
Level Contributor
83 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants in Yaliciftllik

Thank you for your answer, very kind/

IdJ

Holland

Mugla, Turkey
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants in Yaliciftllik

the paradise hill is 5 minutes away from kempinski and 4 minutes away from sea garden. and if you call 368 99 09 they will pick you up for free and drive back after the meal.

7. Re: Restaurants in Yaliciftllik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Yaliciftlik
More Yaliciftlik Topics