We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro/Talent, OR

Level Contributor
35,249 posts
899 reviews
Save Topic
New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro/Talent, OR

There is no heading for Talent, so I will post about our experience at New Sammy's here. Talent is just a few minutes away from Ashland. This was our first time at Sammy's and they have just recently opened for lunch. There has been a new front dining room addition to the small restaurant and it has been beautifully done. I loved the copper table tops and the spacious new front area. There is a set price menu for lunch, anything you order is $15/pp. My entree was the Truffle Cheese and Ricotta raviolis with fava beans, sweet corn, sweet onion, garlic whistle shitake mushrooms, piquillo peppers and basil. The portion was just right for lunch and this entree was amazing!

Our service at New Sammy's was excellent, my husband enoyed the Mixed greens salad with duck liver terrine, griled duck breast, duck breast prosciutto, valencia orange, spiced walnuts and orange pompgranate cream. The salad was beautifully presented. For dessert we shared the Chocolate Cake with a Cherry housemade ice cream. A glass of Rose went perfectly with our meal since the weather was warm in this area.

I loved lunch here, they offer several different things, about 6 different entrees that change seasonally. Sammy's is open for lunch Wednesday-Sunday for lunch and dinner. Can't wait to return here! :)

1. Re: New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro/Talent, OR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 04:19