We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Carter House in Ashland

Which Ashland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
california
Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Royal Carter House in Ashland

I am wondering if anyone has stayed at the Royal Carter House B and B in Ashland. We are hoping for a quiet place, with nice owners and a pool. Anyone have any experience with this place?

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
7,584 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Carter House in Ashland

Haven't stayed there. Not sure what you mean by "a quiet place." The one review we have on the TA list indicates the place is "child friendly." Don't know if that means there might be kids running around when you'll be there or not. Also, the b&b is on the main boulevard, so there will be a lot of traffic. We always stroll the town's main street, and beyond, and so I'm sure we've walked by the Royal Carter House, but can't remember it. I would think if you wanted "quiet" you'd want a b&b on one of the side streets. Also, from what I see on their website, the breakfast doesn't measure up to what I'd expect at an Ashland b&b. Is there a reason you're down to this particular one on your list? Maybe someone else on the forum can vouch for the b&b.

california
Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Carter House in Ashland

Thanks for your post. I am down to this one because we want a place with three beds in the room, and with a pool, and that hopefully will avoid the noise of a place like Bards Inn that does have a pool. Any ideas?

3. Re: Royal Carter House in Ashland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2009, 23:18