We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A+ Cleanliness and Friendliness @ Best Western Allentown

Atlanta, Gerogia
1 post
Save Topic
A+ Cleanliness and Friendliness @ Best Western Allentown

This relatively new hotel is a model of cleanliness and friendliness for other area hotels to strive toward. The spacious, majestic, lobby leaves a lasting impression. The Staff were also extremely friendly, accommodating, and ready to do whatever it took to ensure that our stay was a memorable one. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in the Allentown area - it's location is central to many of Allentown's attractions and is very easy to get to from I-78, Rte. 22, Rte. 100, I-95, & I-476 (Pennsylvania Turn Pike). Breakfast is a cut above the rest, in addition to the typical cold continential, the B.W. also serves cheese omlets and waffles made to order at no additional charge. Our room (and all the others we're told) have wired and wireless internet access, and even though we forgot our pc they had computers for us to use at no charge on the ground floor. This Best Western is the nicest hotel that we have stayed in, in the Allentown area, for a long time... and we've been staying in Allentown for quite a while too... Next time, we're going to reserve one of the jacuzzi suites! It's an incredible room for a reasonable price! 5/5 stars, great job Best Western!!!

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,531 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A+ Cleanliness and Friendliness @ Best Western Allentown

Be sure to write and submit a review for this hotel if you haven't already done so.

2. Re: A+ Cleanliness and Friendliness @ Best Western Allentown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 02:19