We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dorney park and wildwater kingdom

Which Allentown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
1 post
Save Topic
dorney park and wildwater kingdom

does any one know how to get dorney park and wildwater kingdom tickets for under 30 dollars

Philadelphia, Pa
Level Contributor
152 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dorney park and wildwater kingdom

Check the local Giant supermarket, they sometimes have discount coupons. Also check some local townships in the suburbs. they discount tickets as well.

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
616 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dorney park and wildwater kingdom

I think the discounted ticket prices at Weis-Kings was about $32. When I called them Memorial day weekend though, they still didn't have them. Someone on this forum said they got a coupon for (I think) $7 off at Subway. Credit Unions and townships often have them discounted too.

3. Re: dorney park and wildwater kingdom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2009, 05:34