We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

allegiant air from allentown to myrtle beach

Which Allentown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montoursville, PA
Level Contributor
183 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
allegiant air from allentown to myrtle beach

Was looking for advice on flights to Myrtle Beach via allegiant? We are not going until September so we have time to keep looking for cheap rates. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
608 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: allegiant air from allentown to myrtle beach

I don't understand your question. Are you asking about the airline? I know of one instance where they canceled a flight because it wasn't fully booked and the family had to fly the next day instead. Airport is great.

Montoursville, PA
Level Contributor
183 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: allegiant air from allentown to myrtle beach

I'm asking how cheap the rates are to fly to Myrtle Beach from Allentown roundtrip?

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,270 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: allegiant air from allentown to myrtle beach

Here is their website below. Run the dates you are interested in. The flights do not run everyday but you will get a calendar after you put in your dates that will show the days they fly and the current price. Taxes are approximately $10 for each way.

http://www.allegiantair.com/aaIndex.php

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
608 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: allegiant air from allentown to myrtle beach

Agreed, I just couldn't understand why you would ask the question on a bulletin board instead of just going to the airlines website. Your price on any flight on any airline is going to depend on the date.

5. Re: allegiant air from allentown to myrtle beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2010, 05:16