We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dorney Park discount coupons

pa
Level Contributor
147 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Dorney Park discount coupons

I am planning to go to Dorney Park soon and found this $9.99 off coupon for Friday nights in May and June 6th. It is listed under Dorney Park coupon on a left side of website for a high school near there. http://schools.nlsd.org/srhsnlsd/ This makes the cost of admission (after 5 pm) $20.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
119 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dorney Park discount coupons

My husband thanks you!

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
626 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dorney Park discount coupons

I noticed a sign on the door of Weis-Kings grocery stores that they again have discounted Dorney tickets. There's a store located less than a mile from the park - 365 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA 18103

Phone: 610-821-4550 Store Hours 5:00am - 12:00am I don't know what the prices are, but one never wants to pay full price!

Philadelphia...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dorney Park discount coupons

There is also a Subway (3337 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, PA 18103) very close to the park. They have some Dorney Park Coupons. tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

pa
Level Contributor
147 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dorney Park discount coupons

The discount ticket is back on the website again. This year it starts at 4pm and is good for Fridays through June 12th.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Dorney Park discount coupons

Have 4 kids going tonight so thank you!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
3 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dorney Park discount coupons

Any current coupons or discounts for Dorney Park? It's going to be 2 adults and 2 kids going...the website isn't clear on whether or not they even offer discounts to children anymore (I checked under the single day tickets link). Any gas stations or fast food places with decent coupons? I'm willing to purchase the Entertainment book if that has a decent discount.

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
626 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dorney Park discount coupons

There's a Weis-Kings grocery store about a mile east of Dorney at the intersection of Cedar Crest and Hamilton Streets. They have discounted tickets for sale there. Found this too, which has specific prices: shipsaves.com/2015/…

8. Re: Dorney Park discount coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2017, 20:17