We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Campo Verde Christmas lights

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Campo Verde Christmas lights

Campo Verde has the best Cristmas decorations I have ever seen in a restaurant. Every square inch of every wall is covered with lights and ornaments.

I was there last night and the food is still mediocre and way over priced, but it was worth it just for the atmosphere. If you're in the area, drop by and visit it just to get in the Christmas spirit. Maybe just a drink at the bar if nothing else....

http://campoverdetexmex.com/

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Campo Verde Christmas lights

There's a blast from the past- haven't been there in a couple of decades. Thought it was cool back then- will have to stop by next trip to Arlington.

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Campo Verde Christmas lights

I thought those lights were up all year long, but haven't been there in ages.

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Campo Verde Christmas lights

They may be linlo, it was my first visit in about 20 years. We used to go to the location on the west side.

We are going back tomorrow night to see the lights again. We didn't care too much for the food, but my family of 4 plan to split the 7 lb hamburger just for the novelty.

Texas
Level Contributor
126 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Campo Verde Christmas lights

The lights are up all year around...they are entertaining...we like to refer to it as the place where Christmas threw up ;) You really can't beat the unlimited watered down cheese sauce and chips, it's not good quality queso, but for some reason you can't pass up a couple of bowls when you go. The prices are definitely too steep...

5. Re: Campo Verde Christmas lights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2013, 10:16