We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transportation to Rangers game?

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
276 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Public Transportation to Rangers game?

I will be in Fort Worth for an event, staying at the downtown Hilton. I was thinking about going to the Rangers game if they play this week. Are there any public transportation options to/from the stadium from downtown Ft. Worth? Thanks

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,794 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transportation to Rangers game?

See responses in FW forum

Denton, Texas...
Level Contributor
2 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transportation to Rangers game?

Hey Ray.....I know it's way past the time you wrote this, but if you ever wanted to come back I had some advice for you. In Lincoln Square (which is a shopping center a couple blocks away from the stadium) if you go have dinner over there, they have a shuttle service that will take you to the game for free if you spend like $30 on dinner and show your receipt. Plus MANY of the nearby hotels offer a trolley stop. The ballpark has tons of big red trolleys that go from hotel to hotel picking up visitors before and after the game. Just check with your hotel next time to see what time the trolley comes! =)

3. Re: Public Transportation to Rangers game?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 21:15