We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

Kansas
Level Contributor
304 posts
160 reviews
Save Topic
Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

I got an address of "901 E. 11th" from the website but when you click on it is displays "3421 N Interstate 35". I also saw something in a BBQ blog indicating that they had moved? Can anyone give me the real address that my GPS will accept to get me there?

Also, I will be coming in on a Monday around 7:00 pm....should I anticipate them being sold out?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
4,473 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

The address on the website is E. 11th, but the website also says they are closed on Mondays.

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
2,217 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

901 E 11th st would be at I-35 and 11th on the south-east corner. 3421 N I-35 would be at I-35 and 34th st.

Google shows both addresses. I checked the website, too, and it shows that the place is a tralier.

I'm not familiar with the place myself.

Kansas
Level Contributor
304 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

Thanks for the Monday heads up. Luckily I will be passing back through the area later in the week as well.

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

Call them for the location

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,208 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

They sell out before noon. They are no longer in a trailer, but it parked at there location for show. It's about 1blk off IH 35.

Edited: 07 September 2011, 05:02
Austin, TX
Destination Expert
for Austin
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

It's on E. 11th and you cannot miss it, there is always a line.

Kansas
Level Contributor
304 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

Thanks, I have confirmed through several sources that the 11th Street address is correct. I plan to be there by 10:00 am on a Tuesday waiting in line.

8. Re: Exactly Where is Franklin BBQ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 22:17