We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About tax Free refund in Ausrtin

Verona, Italy
3 posts
Save Topic
About tax Free refund in Ausrtin

Hi from Italy,

I'm planning to visit Austin on Next December and I'll buy some stuff from Apple. I new from Tax free shopping web site that I have the rights to claim for the refund but I see the refunding offices are in Huston :( but other web site that says there is 4 location in Austin. I'm wondering if any of you knows where are they located in Austin?

Thank you!

Samuel

Austin, TX
Destination Expert
for Austin
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About tax Free refund in Ausrtin

If you go to the Apple store in the Domain, they have tax refunds available at the management office. I couldn't find the info on the web site, I did give them a call .You would want to check hours.

http://www.simon.com/mall/the-domain

The other Apple store in Austin is at Barton Creek and I don't know if they have one there.

The other one I am certain of is in San Marcos at the outlet mall there.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,664 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: About tax Free refund in Ausrtin

Also:

dfwairport.com/pressroom/printrelease/taxfre…

And from inside the above

www.taxfreetexas.com/participating.html

Edited: 10 November 2013, 13:43
Verona, Italy
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: About tax Free refund in Ausrtin

Hi Jodi,

thank you so much for your helpful information. I will follow it and I hope the refunding process will be done smoothly.

have a great day!

Samuel

Verona, Italy
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: About tax Free refund in Ausrtin

Hi Felschurch,

thank you for your help, but I was looking for tax refund in Austin not in Huston.

have a great day!

Samuel

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
17,103 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: About tax Free refund in Ausrtin

goog luck...

tax refund in San Antonio is not user friendly...please let us know if it worked for you

Moscow, Russia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: About tax Free refund in Ausrtin

hey, l went today and they said no we don't have this system since 7years. Very upset...

Edited: 11 December 2013, 01:59
7. Re: About tax Free refund in Ausrtin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Austin
Recent Conversations