We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Austin B-Cycle Rental Kiosks Begin 12/21/13

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
4,810 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Austin B-Cycle Rental Kiosks Begin 12/21/13

Austin B-Cycle starts 12/21/13

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,848 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Austin B-Cycle Rental Kiosks Begin 12/21/13

Thanks for posting this info.

Orange County...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Austin B-Cycle Rental Kiosks Begin 12/21/13

Watch out for these thieves and do not swipe your credit cards into their money stealing bike depots. These guys are fraudsters and their bike dangerous clunkers. I rented a bike w a broken handle bar. I didn't realize until a few blocks away and had to stop riding. When I called the phone number discretely put on the bike asking them to collect their faulty clunker bike they said we did not only rent me a dangerously faulty bike but will now take $75 from my card. Not only were the three people I spoke to in their offices clearly fraudsters they were extremely rude and stubborn in their decisions to take my credit card hostage. I mean I almost broke my neck on their piece of garbage bike and then they also take my credit hostage. I plan to contact the city shortly to notify them of these fraudsters putting the public in danger with there defective extremely poor quality "civic" bike service. Seriously heed all the negative reviews on Yelp about these guys. I was at least refreshed to see there are other disillusioned customers who have taken the time to tell others to AVOID THESE THIEVES AT ALL COSTS.

3. Re: Austin B-Cycle Rental Kiosks Begin 12/21/13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 08:19