We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albion Basin Wildflowers TODAY?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,414 posts
421 reviews
Save Topic
Albion Basin Wildflowers TODAY?

I know it's early for wildflowers in Albion Basin, but wondered if anyone has been up there very recently to give a status report? We have some friends in from out of town and that's one of the choices on our agenda for today (July 5).

And for those of you who haven't experienced it, do put a hike through Albion Basin on your July/August calendar. It can be spectacular.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,879 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albion Basin Wildflowers TODAY?

I was up last week but didn't see flowers. The extra late snow this year didn't help an early flower display. The flowers at the lower elevations though are quite nice.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,414 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albion Basin Wildflowers TODAY?

That's what I was figuring. I think we'll still go up as it's great at any time. I know that last year it was peaking when we were up late July.

Hope you had a great Fourth! What a beautiful weekend.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,879 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albion Basin Wildflowers TODAY?

You'll still enjoy being there it is sure beautiful. Great weekend, even though I had to work. I think I'll take a short hike this evening.

USA
Level Contributor
941 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Albion Basin Wildflowers TODAY?

Does anyone know if the wildflowers are peaking in Albion Basin? Thanks.

5. Re: Albion Basin Wildflowers TODAY?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Alta