We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween - Trick or Treating - Old town

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Halloween - Trick or Treating - Old town

I have heard that Lee Street in Old Town is great for trick or treating. Does anyone know if they do it on the 30th or 31st and what time?? Thank you

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
Level Contributor
538 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween - Trick or Treating - Old town

Lee Street is THE place for Trick or Treat! From what I have heard, it is on Halloween. Last year it was combined with the Torpedo Factory's Mexican Parade Death March. This year it will be Saturday Night starting at 7pm. I must tell you it was a spectacle and worth experiencing. Check the Gazette and/or Alexandria Times. I only saw a note in last weeks paper about the Torpedo Factory Death March.

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
Level Contributor
538 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween - Trick or Treating - Old town

City of Alexandria responded to my request as follows:

Lee Street will be shut down Sunday night between King and Gibbon starting at 5 PM. So get spooky and bring candy!

3. Re: Halloween - Trick or Treating - Old town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2011, 05:18