We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Old Alexandria Parking

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
136 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Old Alexandria Parking

Hello,

This is our first time staying at the Wynham Old Alexandria. I know that check in is at 4:00 pm and check out is 10:00 am. I was wondering if we arrived earlier in the day on our check in date, would we be permitted to park our car on the property and start our vacation? (We would offically check in after 4:00.) Also I wondered if the reverse applied. If we check out by 10:00 am and wanted to go back into downtown Washington would we be able to leave our vehicle on the property even though we checked out?

I only ask because I believe I read one post on this site that mentioned one of the above.

Thank you!

Level Contributor
2,002 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Old Alexandria Parking

To be honest, the best place to answer this question is the hotel itself.

Early check-in is not uncommon anywhere and most hotels will accommodate without worry if they can. The same will apply with check-out. If they have the space, they will.certainly accommodate you.

2. Re: Wyndham Old Alexandria Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 22:17