We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Rentals

Sedalia, Missouri
2 posts
Save Topic
Vacation Rentals

Can anyone please give me any information about vacation rentals. I am not familiar with them. Is it like an apartment building where people live or solely rented out for vacationers and those in the area for extended business stays? I will be traveling the DC area for the first time in early September and looking for places to stay. I will be there for a week with 5 other adults. I am not familiar with the area and finding somewhere to stay is a bit overwhelming. I have been reading reviews for hotels and attractions for about a week now so forgive me if there is a thread regarding vacation rentals. Any and all info and help is greatly appreciated. I want to find somewhere safe, conveniently located, very reasonably priced and again safe!

Thanks all,

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
Level Contributor
12,989 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation Rentals

You would do best by posting your questions about vacation rentals on the Washington D.C. forum. There is a contributor there named Victoria M who is quite knowledgeable about vacation rentals in D.C.

Sedalia, Missouri
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation Rentals

Thank you!

3. Re: Vacation Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Arlington