We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ldoging Wanted

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Ldoging Wanted

I researched TA and other websites and cannot find the "best" hotel/motel in Aberdeen area.

Suggestions welcome.

Many thanks.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ldoging Wanted

Bump!

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ldoging Wanted

The only time I tried to stay there, there were no rooms! We ended up driving all night.

Seattle
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ldoging Wanted

A year or two ago I stayed at the Guesthouse Inn in Aberdeen. It was a basic hotel, but clean and nicely appointed with some extra touches in the rooms, such as a fridge, microwave, and VCR. A DVD player would have been better, but oh well. My kids liked the pool. With the complimentary continental breakfast, I was expecting a few pastries and coffee, but they had much more than that. Juice, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, and make-your-own waffles. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ldoging Wanted

Ainwa, from the reviews on TA, might have been best solution anyway. :)

Kricky, thanks, I'll check it out.

Only reason I ask is that we are going on a birding field trip covering that whole area to the coast, and wanted to avoid a 5:30 AM wakeup to get from Seattle down there. Much too long a day.

Bellevue, WA
Level Contributor
529 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ldoging Wanted

Try the Hoquiam Castle. I've driven by - it's really pretty.

http://www.hoquiamcastle.com

6. Re: Ldoging Wanted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen