We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

18 days Brazil trip - TAM / GOL airpass feedback

Which Manaus hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
106 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
18 days Brazil trip - TAM / GOL airpass feedback

Hi Guys, I just got my international flight tickets booked (through AA and not TAM :( - RT to MAO). My next step is to get the TAM brazil airpass or GOL air pass to cover as much of Brazil as possible in 18 days. We are looking to spend time in the Amazon, Pantanal, the beaches in the north east and the cities in the south. What would be an ideal itinerary. Me and my wife only on the trip. Our travel profile is very active, lot of hiking / trekking / roughing it out in the jungles / dunes / swamps. Some downtime near the beaches. Shamelessly cover all the major tourist attractions.

Thank you very much for responding.

Santiago, Chile
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 18 days Brazil trip - TAM / GOL airpass feedback

Hi, I´m about to travel to Brazil and i also hope to do lots of hiking, trekking and roughing it! I need to decide on flights and dates now but I am struggling because there are so many decisions to make! I think i´m going to get a flight to Manaus from Rio when I arrive and a flight from Salvador to Rio towards the end of my trip. I just need to decide how to travel from Manaus to Salvador - where to fly from and where to stay etc.

I visited Paraty, Ilha grande and Rio with my partner last year and we had a fantastic time!

Let me know if you have any information.

Thanks

2. Re: 18 days Brazil trip - TAM / GOL airpass feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 06:18