We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazon Jungle Tours

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Amazon Jungle Tours

We are hoping to do a jungle amazon tour from Manaus in January and I was hoping to get some recommendations from people for companies that are good to use. We are hoping to do the normal kind of activities, see the meeting of the waters, pink dolphins, local community and sleep in the jungle for one night. We would like to do a 3 or 4 day tour.

Any advise welcome!!

Amazon Destinations
Helicopter Tours, Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Amazon Antonio Jungle Tours
Multi-day Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Jaguar Jungle Survival
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Amazing Tours Agency Day Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Level Contributor
285 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amazon Jungle Tours

I visited the Amazon a couple of times, and my best experience was with Anavilhanas, a nice hotel in a protected park. River, swimming with pink dolphins, local culture, nice environment. It is not difficult to find it on the internet.

Nice trip.

2. Re: Amazon Jungle Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2014, 06:20