We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baggage storage facilities at Manaus Eduardo Gomes airport?

Which Manaus hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
81 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Baggage storage facilities at Manaus Eduardo Gomes airport?

Hi. We might need to use baggage storage facilities at the Eduardo Gomes airport in Manaus. I assume they have this facility at this airport, but does anyone know for sure? Are there likely to be English signs for it, what is the Portuguese sign likely to say, how much does it cost, etc? Thank you.

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Baggage storage facilities at Manaus Eduardo Gomes airport?

Hi. Did you find out the answer to this? I may need luggage storage there as well.

Manaus
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baggage storage facilities at Manaus Eduardo Gomes airport?

If you are not desperate for an answer, I will go to the airport tomorrow morning (Sunday 14th) and have a look (I live nearby). They used to have the facility (the sign used to say "Coines here for lockeries", but then they overhauled the whole airport and I haven't looked since. It will be of use to me to know, too.

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Baggage storage facilities at Manaus Eduardo Gomes airport?

I'm not desparate. I won't be in Manaus until June. However, if it isn't too much trouble, it would be great if you can check.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baggage storage facilities at Manaus Eduardo Gomes airport?

I'm curious about this as well. Clive did you ever have a chance to look? I know that they used to but this was before major September one one events in the big apple. Confirmation would be helpful. I'll be there late May 2015 and will try to remember to post my findings.

Steve

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
19,180 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baggage storage facilities at Manaus Eduardo Gomes airport?

I was there recently and noticed luggage storage and lockers .

Kalamazoo, Michigan
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baggage storage facilities at Manaus Eduardo Gomes airport?

Many thanks for the update Monte.

7. Re: Baggage storage facilities at Manaus Eduardo Gomes airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2016, 05:15