We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage at Salvador da Bahia airport

Montreal, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage storage at Salvador da Bahia airport

For those like me who needed an answer, yes there is a luggage storage place at the SSA airport. When you exit the terminal after collecting your bags, turn left just after the doors, walk all the way down, you will be in front of Malu Bag, thats the company name. 15 Reis$ per 24h.

Salvador
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage at Salvador da Bahia airport

Most, if not all, airports in Brazil, and bus stations as well, have luggage storage.

Thanks for posting the details for SSA.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage at Salvador da Bahia airport

Hi

My friends and are coming back from morro in the afternoon by catamaran but our flight does not leave Salvador airport till 2am! Is there anywhere in downtown salvador for us to store luggage so we can do things until we're ready to head off to the airport late at night?

Thank you

3. Re: Luggage storage at Salvador da Bahia airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2012, 17:57
Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage storage at Salvador da Bahia airport

HI thanks for the reply, I should've clarified myself...

Well be in morro for 3 days do we don't really have anyone in Salvador to ask to hold our luggage. Itapua sounds like a great idea, apart from the beach are there also bars, restaurants or sights we can see whilst waiting till 2am?

Alternatively is there storage at the bus stations in Salvador? The bus stations are close to the centre of the city I think? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks again

5. Re: Luggage storage at Salvador da Bahia airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 16:41