We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies Afternoon

Which Appleton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Janesville...
Level Contributor
705 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
Ladies Afternoon

Hello all...

Wondering if anyone would have some ideas for a group or 10-12 ladies in Feb 2007. We usually do some shopping as a standard rule, but was trying to line up something different. We haven't been to Appleton before and will be staying at the Radisson. Any good places for lunch or Spa Services in that general area?

Thanks in Advance...

Minot, North Dakota
Level Contributor
13 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ladies Afternoon

There are a lot of good restaurants downtown. If you enjoy Italian food, Victoria's is always a favorite. Good Company has a really nice atmosphere and a good variety of foods. I also enjoyed Fratellos down by the river is also a good choice. If you are interested in a spa and shopping combo, there is a day spa at the Fox River Mall. I believe it is near Target.

Hope this helps.

Janesville...
Level Contributor
705 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ladies Afternoon

Thanks I will check into those ideas.

3. Re: Ladies Afternoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Appleton
Recent Conversations