We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
261 reviews
Save Topic
WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

Hi All,

I am travelling to BH for the England v Costa Rica game on JUNE 24 (fly in fly out)

Can anyone suggest the best transportation option from Tancredo Neves Airport to Estadio Mineiro? Yes I know it is a fair way out of central BH.

Not sure if there will be extra buses running and FIFA are not much help at all.

I am flying in early and flying out later that evening to allow plenty of time for transfers

Thanks in advance

Peter

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

sorry all I thought I had this set up on my email to let me know when I received a reply.

thank you all so much for your help here and I now wish I had stayed at least one night in BH

If anyone wants to share a taxi from the airport to the staduim let me know

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

thanks so much for your help it really is appreciated

I am looking forward to my time in Brazil and the rest of South America, it looks like a really cool place to visit

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

Hi Dan,

Yeah looks like buses, taxis etc will be abundant.

I like to book ahead but it would appear that it may be a little bit of a scamble to the stadium.

Worst case I will take a taxi by myself as I am not going to miss a game.

FIFA really need to get their communication out a lot earlier considering the event. Its almost as poor as the Qatar result.

With any luck we will get a cup in Australia in 2022

Peter

San Jose, Costa Rica
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

Hello,

Does anyone knows if the Airport/Stadium bus transportation that Rodrigo P posted is confirmed? I will be attending June 17th match, and also I will be arriving 3 hours before and leaving 3 hours after the match.

Thanks

MG

Israel
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

I'll need that information too -

Are there 2 airports in Belo Horizonte, right?

Liuzhou, China
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

Yes~The old one is near the estadio Mineirao~and the new one is about 50km from downtown~

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

Great info here and appreciate everyone in taking the time to respond

We arrive in BH on July 7th and have a Game on the 8th of July which should finish by 8pm latest (w penalties).. Our flight is at 1150pm from CNF on the 8th... We don't have a place to stay yet as I'm still trying to figure out the best option....

Should we stay near estadio minerao or CNF?

Edited: 04 July 2014, 13:53
18. Re: WC fan buses from Tancredo Neves Int'l to Estadio Mineirao?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 05:15